Currently, millions of people live out of a simple one luggage bag while traveling. Believe it or not! But it is true. Millions of people go for a world tour every year carrying nothing but one bag. When they get a chance, they leave behind the old lifestyle and busy city styled living for an adventure. Are you planning to leave home soon? Perhaps you have scheduled travel by end of this year! Keep reading and find out top 10 easy-to-follow travel packing tips: –
List of tips: –
- Clothing/Wardrobe: First thing first, before you begin your journey, learn the art of choosing clothing. The art of friendly-travel includes comfortable clothing. Put an extra pair of comfortable pants.
- Colors: Next, ensure that your travel color including shoes matches your wardrobe. Although, you might have amazing combinations for travel stick to 3-color combination scheme only.
- Multi-Functional: While on travel multi-functional things/gear is your friends. Stuff
like a blanket, towel, beach accessory, scarf, and more can be worn multiple times. Take along things which can work in different climates.
- Quick-Dry: Hygiene is essential both at home and while traveling. At some point, you got to hand-wash. Keep a separate section in your wardrobe which comprises largely of items that can be air-dried in a short span of time. Quick-dry clothing often gives added benefits, also they are light in weight.
- Wrinkle-Free: While on travel you will fold your clothes, you will roll them and stuff
them into small bags. Instead of continually searching for iron, avoid buying clothes that get snubbed easily. Go and buy wrinkle-free clothing.
- Luggage: On travel to your favorite destination, your luggage is your home.
Sometime, on a fast-paced journey, you would rarely get a chance to unpack. So, stay mindful about your luggage and make it your ally, not your enemy.
- Not Too BIG: Larger luggage can be a major turn-off, moreover, the heavier it will
be, the difficult it might become for you to manage it. Big luggage can slow down your travel, consider re-packing your luggage if you have a big one – you can always break it into two.
- Separate Compartments: A lot of things can go lost in a big bag. While on a travel always consider separating/organize your belongings. You can carry your stuff in zippers, that is why a bag with multiple-pocket is often preferred over normal ones when it comes to traveling.
- Travel Transport Options: Once you have decided your travel luggage preference next it is time to line-up transport. Whether you stay in hotel or plan for sightseeing, pro-actively decide your transport and save yourself from any last- minute hassle. Many tourist places offer bike/scooter for rent, a rented scooter can give you all the freedom you want.
- Ziploc Bags: Lastly, carry a few plastic bags, such as Ziploc bags. Within plastic bag, you can easily carry dirty laundry, shoes, and a lot of other stuff. Ziploc bags often help you carry liquids without any hassle.
Whenever you travel, always remember to take notes. Old notes always help in new travels. You can streamline and improve your travel knowledge using your own notes.