Individuals driven by success often work hard every single day. Most of time, they end up obsessing over work and overlook the impact of work on mental health. Work, productivity, and schedule impact our mental health. Thousands of people strive for progressive business growth. While taking up more responsibilities, they end up taking more frustration, headache, and stress. All of which can create mental
This mental clutter can come in your way of achieving goals. But wait! What if you could boost up your day with a clear mind, an achievable goal, and a sense of accomplishment?
Yes! It is possible with meditation…
Quick Mediation For Focus
It is the same analogy here, like breakfast is a key meal for your day, as it kick-starts your physical body with meditation. Similarly, priming exercises helps you prime your mental engine. It boosts your personal and professional life. One morning ritual which boosts both your mental and physical body is a great way to get yourself in a position to take on the day. It will help you clear your mind. The best part is that your morning ritual need not be long and taxing. In other words, it can be short, relaxing, reflective, and mindful.
- As per research, our reactions often come from our ‘prime moods’ and past experiences. Keeping this as a base theory of priming, one can say priming is way/act of taking some time first thing in the morning to adjust your thoughts and emotion. Priming is key to live your life is your peak states. So, once you learn to master your emotion, resetting your mood becomes easy and you can prime yourself to succeed.
Simple and easy steps for a quick meditation to focus your thoughts, purpose, and performance. Completing these steps take less than 10 minutes, and its step includes: –
- Sit upright.
- Breathe deeply
- Place your hand over heart and focus. Perform heart breathing and feel airflow moving in and out.
- Practice gratitude
- Visualize healing
- As you begin healing, extend your positive energy to others. Share your energy.
- Allow yourself to focus on victory and celebration. Choose your top three goals of today, and simply step into excitement you will feel once each of them is accomplished.
- Do a little stretch and take on your day.
Believe it or not, it cannot be easier than this, practice meditation daily. Take out 10 minutes each day to make a difference between where you are and where you want to be.
Meditate And Achieve More
It is proven that mediation improves your overall health, regulates good blood pressure, reduces anxiety, and helps in beating depression. Also, it helps you to understand your behavior pattern and eliminate those patterns which no longer serve you. As observed and studied for thousands of years – meditation is certainly a key to achieving necessary results. Investing time and focus on meditation will definitely help you both personally and professionally.
No matter whether you are a student, owner of a company, or martial artist, you start your day with priming. When you do it, you have zero distractions in your mind, a clear vision, and a purpose. You have your zone, and you can effectively run/scale your business and personal life.
Simply use this method and meditation to decrease stress/distraction. You will not only perform better but will be able to unleash your potential. So, what are you waiting for, start priming today, don’t lose your patience, it might not happen immediately. But, keep practicing and once you achieve consistency, you will be able to prime for higher achievements.