Talking during the enlistment function, air boss marshal RKS Bhadauria, stated, ‘The Rafale airplanes alongside the aptitude of the Rafale airplanes will shape a deadly blend and will challenge our enemies.”
Top dignitaries including:
– Head of Defense Staff General Bipin Rawat,
– Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria,
– Defense minister Rajnath Singh and his French partner Florence Parly,
– Minister of the French Armed Forces, attended the function in Ambala.
In the first place, Indian Air Force officially induct the Rafale planes. Thursday at 10 am into the 17 Squadron ‘Golden Arrows’ at the Air Force Station in Ambala.
At a time India is occupied with a raising border line with China is eastern Ladakh.
As a matter of fact, Minister of the French Armed Forces and defense minister Rajnath Singh were the central visitors of the occasion.
– Chief of Defense Staff General Bipin Rawat.
– Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria.
– Defense Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar, Dr G Satheesh Reddy.
– Secretary Department of Defense R&D
– And, Chairman DRDO were available on the event with other senior officials.
Emmanuel Lenain, French diplomat to India and Eric Autellet, France’s air general also took part in the induction service.
Furthermore, The formal disclosing of the airplane went with the customary ‘Sarva Dharma Puja’. The Rafale and Tejas airplanes likewise take an interest in an Air Display. Following which the Rafale airplane got a water cannon salute. Moreover, the initial five Rafale planes of the IAF showed up in Ambala on July 27. On the other hand, Eric Trappier Chairman and Chief Executive of Dassault Aviation likewise available in the function.
The Indian and French assignment booked to hold two-sided meeting after the service.