Today we live in fast-paced world and sometimes our schedule gets so busy that we forget about prioritizing our own meal. Millions of people juggle their time between works, kids, new opportunities and hobbies. Healthy eating habits soon becomes second concern in their life. So, when you run down to cafeteria, most people choose some time that is easy and fast to cook. Though, this resolves your hunger problem bur eventually easy fast-food takes a toll on your health. Many people who consume fast food regularly often gain weight and feel fatigued more often.
This is story of thousands of people all around the world, but this need not to be your story. Here is list of super-simple steps to eat healthier even when you are super busy.
- Breakfast: First things first, make simple breakfast your super-priority. Some people tend to be in rush during their morning. Usually, they neglect their first meal of day. Scientifically, your first meal is most important and it supports you throughout long day. Here are highly recommended two good food box options. First, for probiotic-packed Greek yogurt or a spinach, banana and coconut water smoothie. DO NOT ADD SUGA. Second, start with hot lemon water. It will boost your immune system and strengthen your brain.
- Avoid Overeating: Snacking is biggest sin and irregular snacking is the major cause of obesity and other health problems. Avoid fast-food and track how many calories are you taking in. Then plan your snacks, make pre-portion including nuts and fruits. It is essential to pre-plan your kitchen. You can go one more step ahead and keep a small portion in a bowl as compared to taking whole bag.
- Stay Hydrated: Do you drink coffee? Do you drink coffee more than one time in a day? If answer of anyone of asked question here is YES then it is highly recommended to ensure that your body stays hydrated throughout day. To balance one cup of coffee – drink one medium-size water bottle.
- Eat At Same Time: It is recommended to eat your food every day at same time. Consider this your body has a food clock. When you eating time is near the process begin and your brain is sent a reminder saying ‘it is time to eat food’ and your gut is sent a message saying ‘soon you need to digest food so be prepared’. When you time your meal, this process is optimized. Otherwise, this is process is abrupted and people face
digestion issues and loss of appetite..
- Lighter lunch: Lunch is one of meal that has a major impact on everyone. It is because during midday your body can digest maximum food limits. But, eating calorie-rich food can bring health risks too. So, there is nothing better than salad for lunch. Make sure you don’t go for fatty dressing. Try lemon juice to make your digestion process smoother.
- Walk: Last but not the least, eating from good food menu will give you energy but to build mobility you need skill, speed, and mobility. Focus on success and exercise to bring positive force back to your life. In a nutshell, you can do it by simply walking. Try to beat 10,000 steps challenge every day.
It is essential that you make conscious choices to focus on long-term benefit of eating healthy and living a healthier lifestyle. You can build healthy eating habits and productive exercise timing. Remember to focus on creating growth.