Things you will learn here: –
- How to cultivate healthy mind and body.
- How to develop good attitude for relationships.
- How to build an optimum action plan.
The prime question is how to get a healthy mind and body?
What physical state of body do you like? How much energy do you want to produce on daily basis? Do you believe a healthy body is foundation of a healthy mind? Today, you can get your hands on so many programs, products books, and ideas. You can also learn about prevention of disease, weight-loss, and increasing your strength/immunity. Yet, millions of people face challenges of overweight, diabetes and one in five-person has some type of prescription drug for one health problem or more.
To live in a peak state, first, you need to learn about how to have a healthy body and mind. The key to finding an ideal solution which not works as merely a band-aid for physical, emotional, and mental health instead brings permanent change. Once you learn how to keep a healthy body requires more than just physical change. It will require an active change in your psychology and sustainable deep purpose.
So, you want to make a real change in your healthy mind and body? Then it is time to take complete control back, learn to take charge, and transform level of your fitness. Once you start applying these 12 principles you will get a boost of energy and vitality in your daily experience. Start using these principles in your daily routine, hold yourself to a higher standard, and commit to your well-being. Not only you will feel change after successfully applying these principles but you would be able to show up for others at an entirely new level. Also, you’ve to cultivate a sense of purpose in life, which works like a north-star in obtaining optimal holistic health.
Unleash your power of greater energy, a renewed sense of excitement and joy using these principles.
- Breathing: The first one first, vital breathing gives you oxygen which is picked by hemoglobin in your blood and then distributed to all cells. There are more than a trillion cells in your body. In addition to it, your body is largely composed of oxygen. Therefore, it is essential to optimize oxygen intake along with proper nutrition, fluid intake, and exercise. To create a vital life, learn to breathe correctly. Each day, take 10 power breathes at least 3 times a day. Check out- Wim Hoff method. Another key is lymphasizing, which stimulates and improves your lymphatic circulation. Any exercise which involves opposing gravity for 10 minutes can activate the lymphatic system a boost, resulting in a healthy mind/body. A 20-30 minutes exercise involving rebounding or bouncing can help you cleanse your cells. Lympasizing and breathwork can no-doubt help in achieving a healthier mind and body connection. Believe it or not! Lympasizing and breathwork are a pivotal concept in many spiritual traditions. Doing this process every day will help you to harmonize your body, mind, and spirit. You can nurture this state with physical exercise to build a beautiful/peaceful state.
- Water And Food: Water is essential as compared to food. Technically, your brain is 76% water, your lungs are 90% water and your blood is made up of 84% water. No diet plan, supplement is complete without adequate use of water. Body functions such as digestion, circulation, and excretion cannot occur properly without water. And, water also plays a role in maintaining body temperature. If you keep up with your water intake, strive for at least 70% of your diet consist of water-rich food, then your body will cleanse itself.
- Essential Oils: Presently thousands of people have one or more false beliefs when
it comes to diet. Since there have been hundreds of discoveries of diet over year, it is natural for anyone to believe that essential oils should be out-of-diet when it comes to losing weight. If you completely cut-off essential oils from your fat then it is difficult to achieve optimum fat intake. Believe it or not! But fats are very important to our diet and total health. The cells in your body require essential fatty acid to properly function day-in and day-out. You must know how to differentiate between healthy fats and unhealthy fats.
- Alkalinity: To balance your body chemistry, it important to keep proper ratio between acid and alkaline food. When you take too much acidic food, well, it causes health challenges, such as lethargy and fatigue. Also, in some cases, it might cause obesity and bigger issues. Make it your higher priority to include alkaline food in your diet.
- Energy: Especially aerobic energy, ‘aerobic’ means ‘with oxygen’. It refers to moderate exercise, it is your aerobic system that gives you endurance. Your aerobic system includes heart, lungs, blood vessels, and aerobic muscles. Together with proper diet, exercise, and aerobic exercise you can supply your body with vitality that impacts your mind/emotions. In Adults, aerobic exercise helps you to beat-off depression.
- Nourishment: Only consume the food that nourishes your body and mind. Keep in mind, balance acid and alkaline food. Drink water after your meal, and always eat in a relaxed state. Eat organic, and eat less so that you live longer years to eat. Against the myth, use supplements.
- Direction: Together your mind and body can create an unshakable force. For thousands of years this motto is followed by Shaolin monks, martial artist, and many more. Directing your mind and body raise resistance, fight disease, and create optimum health. When done properly it helps in calming thoughts, emotions, and mindset.
- Processed Food: The fat we consume is often saturated, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and fatty acid. On other hand, processed fats are dangerous, it causes poor blood circulation, poor elimination, and toxicity in body. Avoid consuming or reduce processed foods.
- Maximum Strength: Your body is designed for motion. Your motion creates your emotions. Needless to mention your body is a gift, and there is power of structural alignment and maximum strength. So, Move! Take stairs and remember to use both mind/body while doing daily chores.
- Animal Flesh: Reducing or eliminating animal flesh/meat-based diet will help you boost your immunity. Avoid meat will help you improve your heart. Plant-based diet is not only more effective, but it is also affordable and easy-to-digest for your body.
- Dairy Products: Many kidney problems occur due to consumption of dairy products. As per studies, cancer was consistently promoted by casein, which makes up 87% of cow’s milk protein. Especially women, who eat meat-rich diet often excrete more calcium in their urine, which causes negative calcium balance. Try soy milk instead.
- Acid Addictions: If your diet has more acid then it can lead to growth of viruses, bacteria, yeast, and fungus. One way to balance acid diet is to consume alkaline food such as soybeans and sprouted nuts. Avoid over-consumption of caffeine, sugar, whites, alcohol, nicotine, and drugs.
Although following these 12 principles will help you get into prime state to live a peaceful daily life. But, in case you are not sure how to adapt these practices then it is best to make a concrete action plan. When you adapt all key principles, you will able to overcome feeling of anxiety and fear. Take time to incorporate more
principles in your life. Set SMART goals, give yourself few months, and stay consistent.